The most beautiful wooden mixing bowls and serving bowls you will find. This set of 6 wood turned bowls is handmade from hardwood and patterned plywood at our Woodgeek workshop. This wood turned bowl set has 2 large wooden bowls for mixing and 2 medium and 2 small wooden bowls for serving food. It’ll become the centerpiece of your kitchen and dining table when paired with our wooden plates and wooden drinking glasses. Our wooden bowls are coated with an Italian food-safe polish from ICA and are completely food safe.
This set of 6 wood turned mixing and serving bowls is handmade from hardwood and patterned plywood. We use black sirish and birchwood for hardwood and for the patterned plywood bowl we create a pattern by cutting strips of specially made plywood and gluing them with the edge grain facing up. Each wooden bowl is turned on the lathe, sanded and finished at the Woodgeek workshop by our maker, the first woodgeek.
Our wooden bowls are durable and will last a long time if cared for properly. Wash with soapy water and dry immediately. Do not leave it soaked in the sink for long periods of time.
- Handmade wooden bowls.
- Set of 6 wooden bowls - 2 large, 2 medium and 2 small size bowls.
- Choose from 3 different sets made using hardwood - black sirish and birchwood, or patterned plywood.
- Wooden bowls are durable and stronger than glass.
- Finished with an Italian food-safe varnish from ICA for protection. Safe for hot food and most gravies (except turmeric)
- Sizes: Large bowl: diameter - 6.5 inches approx, height -3.8 inches, weight - 250 gms to 370 gms approx. Medium bowl: diameter - 4.5 inches approx, height -3 inches, weight - 115 gms to 190 gms approx. Small Bowl: diameter - 3.5 inches approx, height -2.5 inches, weight - 40 gms to 80 gms approx.
- Do not use with turmeric based food. Turmeric based food and gravies seep into the wood grain and leaves a yellow stain on the wooden bowls.
- Do not put in a dishwasher, hand wash using soapy water and dry immediately. Do not leave it soaked in water in the sink for long periods of time.
- Do not put in a microwave. This is a natural wooden product and heating it in a microwave is not safe.
- Do not expose to harsh sunlight or under extreme heat for long periods of time.
- Keep dry. Store in a clean dry area.
This is a handmade product. Orders for handmade products can take 10-12 days to make and ship.
Domestic shipping & delivery (INDIA)
Domestic shipping (India) is free. Delivery to metro cities takes 3-5 working days after we ship. You will receive tracking number for your package after you product is shipped out.
International shipping & delivery
We offer international shipping to most countries. International shipping rates are displayed during checkout. Delivery to Asia, North America and Western Europe takes 7-10 days*. You will receive a tracking number for your package after you product is shipped out. The customer is liable to pay any customs duty and local taxes applicable on the product.
*This is an estimated time. Actual delivery time may vary due to local factors including customs clearance.
For any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 days easy return policy for non-customized products.
You can return any non-customized product (without custom engraved text or image) for a refund or exchange.
The product must be returned without any scratches or damage.
- Full refund on cancellations
We will issue a full refund if you request for cancellations before we iniate production of your order. Once production is complete, no refund will be initiated for custom engraved products.
No returns or exchange for custom engraved products.